If you’ve been looking for an Invisalign dentist Manchester based service, get in touch with 360 Dental Care. We provide specialist cosmetic dentistry solutions, helping our patients to achieve their perfect smile.
If you have gaps between teeth, an underbite, overbite or a wonky smile, ask your Manchester dentist about our Invisalign treatment options. These virtually invisible, clear aligners have a comfortable fit and can be easily taken in and out as required. Their advanced structure enables teeth to move into the position you want, creating a beautiful smile.
To book a smile assessment with 360 Dental Care in Manchester, call us today on 0161 834 1000. Thank you so much for choosing our dentistry team. Read More
If you’ve been looking for the right clear braces, Invisalign could be a great option for you over many other types of orthodontic treatments. Book an appointment at our Southern Street Manchester based practice.
Many of our patients want to know more about this type of treatment when they come to visit us at our dental practice. Your dentist will talk you through the options and answer any questions you have. However, we’ve also put together this handy guide to make things easier for you. To find out more, read on.
What Are Invisalign Clear Braces?
Are you looking for removable teeth straightening solutions? When teeth have gaps between them or are too tightly crowded together, patients can start to experience other dental problems, such as sore gums. Any issues with your teeth alignment should be addressed before you develop periodontal problems.
Invisalign braces involve the use of aligners to help straighten teeth or move them into the desired position. These are clear plastic trays which fit over the teeth (like gum shields do), and each one will be custom-made for your needs. This is a highly popular treatment, helping patients to achieve their perfect smile.
What Dental Issues Do Invisalign Braces Solve?
Through their teeth straightening abilities, Invisalign braces offer the answer to multiple issues that our patients experience with their teeth. This includes:
– Gaps between teeth
– Crooked teeth
– Overbites and underbites
– Open bites
– Cross bites
Why Should I Choose This Type of Dental Braces?
When looking into the different types of dental treatments available, it’s important to find a solution that’s right for you. Millions of people have chosen Invisalign braces thanks to the wide range of benefits they offer. Here are just a few reasons to consider this treatment plan.
- SMARTFORCE TECHNOLOGY: The unique technology uses a SmartTrack material, meaning results are highly predictable.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Invisalign aligners have been made with comfort in mind, using a soft and smooth plastic which doesn’t catch the gums.
- REMOVABLE: Unlike fixed metal braces, the clear aligners aren’t as restrictive, allowing you to take them out when eating and drinking.
- CLEAR BRACES: As clear braces, many patients feel more confident wearing them as they’re virtually invisible when in place over the teeth.
- IMPROVED ORAL HYGIENE: Unlike metal braces, it’s much easier to clean your teeth and aligners, ensuring your oral hygiene remains as good as possible.
Moreover, because of the reliability of clear aligner braces, you won’t require as many check-ups with your dentist to ensure they’re working as they should be.
Are Invisalign Braces Right for Me?
Deciding which dental treatment is right for you will come down to the condition of your existing teeth and gums, as well as what your aims are for your smile. The first step is to speak to our skilled and experienced dental team in Manchester so that they can assess some of the treatment options which could be right for you. Invisalign braces are the best solution for most types of alignment and bite issues, so your dentist will explain to you how they can help create the smile you want.
How Does This Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Work?
When you think of dental braces, it’s easy to imagine the more traditional fittings, where metal brackets and wires are used to bring teeth into alignment. However, Invisalign’s clear braces work a little differently. These braces consist of a plastic gumshield fitting which slots on and off the teeth, clear in colour so that they’re virtually invisible.
Patients will have several different aligners designed for them, which encourage teeth to move into their new position in stages. They need to be worn for at least 22 hours a day to ensure you get the desired results. This means that once one tray has finished its job, you’ll move onto the next one, working gradually to achieve your perfect smile.
How Much Do Invisalign Treatments Cost?
How much Invisalign treatment costs will depend on what’s required. Some teeth only need simple corrections, whereas other cases are more complex. The price often correlates to the numbers of aligners required and the length of the treatment, as well as any other dentistry treatments chosen as part of your full smile design plan. When you come in for your consultation with our team, we’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quote for the treatment.
What Happens Next?
When you visit our Manchester dental practice, your dentist will guide you through the process step by step. However, we understand that if you’re a nervous patient, it’s always useful to know more about the stages involved to take the mystery out of the process.
Rest assured, our dentistry team will take good care of you throughout, creating a personalised smile treatment plan using our advanced software. Some of the key steps involved are:
- Teeth scanning – Your teeth will be scanned rather than using impressions, creating more accurate data to help us design your new smile.
- 3D models – After scanning your mouth, we’ll access Invisalign software which creates a 3D model of your teeth.
- Smile design – Using clincheck technology, we create your new smile design. You can see the predicted results yourself so that we can adjust the design until you’re happy.
- Aligners – Once we approve the new smile design on the software, your aligners will be created by Invisalign.
- Fitting – When your new aligner trays are ready, the first ones will be fitted to your teeth, starting the process of moving them into the desired position.
If you have any more questions about the Invisalign process, your dental team will be able to answer these when you come in for your expert treatment consultation.
Will the Braces Hurt?
Invisalign braces shouldn’t be painful, but you may experience a small amount of discomfort for a few days when you insert each new tray. This pressure is a sign that they’re working as they should, encouraging your teeth into their new position. However, if you have any ongoing issues, please let your Manchester dentistry team know.
What Aftercare Advice Do You Give?
After any type of dental treatment, it’s important to ensure you stick to the oral hygiene programme as detailed by your dentist and hygienist. If you’ve had a dentistry treatment such as Invisalign, you’ll also get specific advice about how to clean and care for the braces. Here’s some of the aftercare advice we recommend.
- For the next couple of weeks post-treatment, you’ll need to be patient as you adjust to the aligners. They may even affect your speech for a week or so, so speak or sing as much as you can to help you get used to them in that time.
- Aligners should be worn for a minimum of 22 hours a day, but you can remove them to eat, drink and clean your teeth.
- Trays will need changing once a week.
- To keep your aligners hygienic and clean, always use a toothbrush and toothpaste suds to clean them. You can do this at least once a week. You can also buy specialist cleaning crystals or tablets to keep them looking clear.
- Ensure you attend all your dental check-ups. These will usually be scheduled every 6 to 8 weeks to assess progress. We may even make recommendations if we feel some of your crooked teeth need more assistance to move into the desired position.
- Once all the aligners have been worn, you may need a few more refiner trays to get your smile and bite to where you want it to be.
- Retainers will help you maintain your new smile once the treatment is completed, which could be in as little as 3 to 6 months (although you’ll usually see changes within weeks).
Visit 360 Dental Care for the Best Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions in Manchester
Our cosmetic dentistry team has years of experience, offering a wide range of solutions. This includes dental implants, bonding, veneers, crowns, tooth whitening and our specialist Invisalign services. Invisalign braces can be used by themselves to straighten teeth or may form part of your ongoing treatment plan to achieve the perfect smile.
Based on Southern Street Manchester, we’re conveniently placed close to the city centre for easy access. So, whether you crave a straighter smile, want to close the gaps between teeth or are looking to transform your smile and confidence, contact our dentistry team to find out more about what to expect.
To book a consultation with an Invisalign dentist, call now on 0161 834 1000. Thank you so much for choosing 360 Dental Care.
Please note, all content rights reserved to 360 Dental.