Manchester Dental Fees
In dentistry, every person has different needs and ideas of what makes the perfect smile. That is why we put together a tailor-made and detailed treatment plan for each and every one before we start. This includes a complete breakdown of all the costs involved so you know exactly what you need to get the smile you have always wanted. There are no hidden extras.
With interest-free finance and payment plans available, transforming your smile is far more affordable than you might think.
‘To find out more, give us a call and arrange your FREE consultation with one of our treatment coordinators today: 0161 834 1000
Consultations & Diagnosis
- Consultation with smile advisor free of charge.
- Routine examination £50
- New patient examination £95 (includes small x-rays and cosmetic mock up)
- Small x-ray £15
- Hygiene appointments £65 for half an hour
- Periodontal specialist treatment £poa
- Composite fillings £95 to £350
- Porcelain crowns £850
- Porcelain bridges from £1,250 (2 teeth)
- Tooth whitening £325
- Icon white spot removal from £200
- Composite bonding £250 to £400 per tooth
- Porcelain veneers £700 to £850
- Smilemake over £poa
- Extractions from £150
- Dental implant // small bone graft // abutment // implant crown £2,200 per tooth. (Discounts available for multiple teeth)
- Bone grafts £poa
- Invisalign full £3,500
- Invisalign lite from £2,800
- Fixed braces from £1,950 1 arch
- Insignia fixed braces from £4000
- Other forms of orthodontic treatment are available £poa
- Essix retainer £150
- Fixed retainer £150
We accept all the standard methods of payment – card or cash. For more complex treatments we also offer a 0% Finance Package – allowing you to spread the cost of dental care. Facilities with repayment periods of up to 12 months are usually availabe on an interest free basis. Contact us for more details.
* Subject to typos and changes